| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in David City, Ne in July is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry. Just 70.1mm (2.8in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:25 long and the longest day is 15:06 long with an average length of 14:49.
Check the distance to and compare the David City, Ne July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in David City, Ne, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding David City, Ne:
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) NW
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) NW
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 85.1 kms (52.9 miles) NNW
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 78.1 kms (48.5 miles) WSW
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 78.1 kms (48.5 miles) WSW
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 78.1 kms (48.5 miles) WSW
- Grand Island, Ne, Usa - 105 kms (65.2 miles) WSW
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) S
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) N
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) N
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 93.9 kms (58.3 miles) E
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 102.9 kms (64 miles) E
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 98.7 kms (61.4 miles) ESE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) SSE
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 55 kms (34.2 miles) SE