| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in David City, Ne in August is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in August is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 87.1mm (3.4in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 13:47.
Check the distance to and compare the David City, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in David City, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding David City, Ne:
- Albion, Ne, Usa - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) NW
- Oakdale, Ne, Usa - 110.1 kms (68.4 miles) NW
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 85.1 kms (52.9 miles) NNW
- Saint Paul, Ne, Usa - 78.1 kms (48.5 miles) WSW
- Genoa, Ne, Usa - 78.1 kms (48.5 miles) WSW
- Geneva, Ne, Usa - 78.1 kms (48.5 miles) WSW
- Grand Island, Ne, Usa - 105 kms (65.2 miles) WSW
- Fairbury Se, Ne, Usa - 124.1 kms (77.1 miles) S
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) N
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 83.8 kms (52.1 miles) N
- Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa - 93.9 kms (58.3 miles) E
- Omaha, Nebraska, Usa - 102.9 kms (64 miles) E
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 98.7 kms (61.4 miles) ESE
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 30.1 kms (18.7 miles) SSE
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 55 kms (34.2 miles) SE